Mason is saying several new words a day lately. Then he smiles so proudly of his achievement, like "finally, they understand me." Hopefully this will lead to less yelling and tantrums from misinterpretation of his many demands.Latest Fave New Words: Happy, Stinky, Christian, Basketball, Cold, Open, Help, Amen, Mine Mine Mine! (always yelled 3 times when he wants something badly or before ripping a toy away from big brother - I guess it's inevitable the younger brother learns "mine" at such an early age).
Christian suits up in his black ninja costume (with rather large padded muscles) and announces he's going to put on a play. He jumps up and shouts: "Ladies and Gentlemen, it's time for the Muscle Man!" Apparently Nana's theater gene has rubbed off on him.
He asks me today: "why do we have bones?" I explain that God gave us bones so we could move, run, jump, etc. He ponders then asks: "why did Heavenly Father just throw me where I live and throw you where you live?" Hmmm, okay. That led to another explanation of how we became families.
Christian and Jace were playing Buzz and Woody last night, Jace made the Woody doll dance and Christian says, "hey Woody, I think you need to go potty."
When we tell Christian about plans we have "later" or "tomorrow," he'll ask "today to-later?" or "today tomorrow" wanting everything to be today, right now.
I have to laugh at all the smart, logical comments and the many "WHY" questions that roll in all day but my quickly made-up answers aren't going to fly for long. I guess we really do get educated by our kids. They are too dang smart!
1 comment:
Sasha always says, "This day or tomorrow this day". They want it all right now! We had so much fun you guys the other day. Sasha loves Mason, because he is a more advanced version of her own baby sister. And she wouldn't stop telling me that Christian is handsome, not CUTE!
Post a Comment