I blinked and it was all over.Christmas chaos took over the house. Christian really got into Santa this year while Mom & Dad loved using "the elves are watching" line. I wonder how soon they start watching for next year??Christmas day really was so great - just being with family and relaxing.The day AFTER Christmas, Christian woke up and bolted up the stairs. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I have to see if Santa came again." As soon as they kids really start to "get it," we pack up the decor and move onto the next holiday. Christian teared up when we took done the tree. It really was a wonderful holiday season, as always. Now onto a new year and new memories. Annual Matching PJ Pose at Nana & Jace's House Christmas Morn Mason's favorite present was a vacuum, should we be concerned?
Transformer Heaven - all he asked for from Santa, note he has them lined up by size, a little particular about things.
Doing tricks on the new board
Cousin Christmas Chaos at Grandma & Grandpa Morgan's House
2 comments:
What a cute little family pic by the fireplace... Looks and sounds like your holidays were crazy busy, but worth it.
okay that family picture is GROSS this year... we all look hammered. I'm wearing make-up next christmas!
Post a Comment