Saturday, September 20, 2008

Cha Cha

No it's not the latest dance craze (well maybe)...but I wanted to share this cool FREE service. You can text cha cha (242 242) any question and get an instant response for FREE (regular text costs). I've been using it instead of calling information to get addresses, phone numbers, movie times (not that I'm able to catch a movie lately). My family has also sent questions such as "how deep is Lake Tahoe?" or "why do dogs eat poop?" and each time they get the correct answer back. My brother even went as far to ask if it was a person or computer answering our texts (real people) and how do they get paid (through ads however I've never received one). Try it out!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Carrera's husband AJ actually works for ChaCha - who knows, he may be answering your questions!

Carrera said...

Yes he does! We discovered it from Garrison (he uses it all the time!!) and AJ answers questions for them in his spare time! :)

I love their service too by the way!!