Saturday, May 1, 2010

So Delicious

I just want to eat those
plump kissy lips!!


Note the ukulele and watering pail in his tight little grip. That's right, Mr. Mason has started carting around random toys everywhere we go - including Christian's soccer game (we were on our way home). He wasn't about to let go of those prized posessions in his sleep - NO WAY - big brother just might steal them.

Oh I don't want this darling, sleeping babe to grow up! He's just so sweet and innocent...in his sleep, that is.

4 comments:

Katie said...

You could always hop on board the baby train.....
Mason is a Doll!

Jessica & K.C. said...

Oh my goodness...I could eat up that little face! He is SOOOO cute! I love that age...so hard but so adorable!

theolsonfamily said...

those are cute kissy lips!

Shad + Brooke Webb said...

he's looking so big! how cute that he keeps his grip on the pail even in his sleep.