Wednesday, March 3, 2010

First Talk in Church

Our Christian is so grown up! He recently became a Sunbeam in Primary at church and just gave his first talk last Sunday. It was about Jesus. When I asked him what he was going to say about Jesus, he quickly replied: "Jesus is the greatest, greatest, greatest, greatest, best guy in the whole universe." Good answer! And he said exactly that during his talk...adding in a few "awesomes" and "specials" in place of "greatest." He was so excited to talk in the microphone (more like eat the microphone). It was so cute hearing his sweet, high-pitched voice talk (or repeat what I say) and he just LOVED all the attention from the other kids. Not shy one bit. I really wish I could have recorded it. Our big boy really is SO BIG!

I'm so grateful for my 2 healthy, beautiful, smart boys who constantly make me laugh and keep me on my toes. They give me such purpose in life. For all the sleepless nights, moments of insanity and losing all patience ~ I truly love and adore them!

2 comments:

Jules said...

Our boys are growing up to fast! Christian is so cute! I wish I could have witnessed the greatest, most awesome talk ever!

Katie said...

So cute. I LOVE hearing kids talk. They really have the best stuff to say. Wish I could be so enthusiastic about speaking in church.