Trip Highlights: strolling the streets of Soho with Meg Ryan...stalking stars with the paparazzi outside a swanky hotel - Ronaldinho (Brazilian soccer player) and Fergie...jamming to Black Eyed Peas Live on the Today Show (with thousands of screaming fans)...dining at the star-studded Nobu Sushi...Troy hitting the Mets game and golfing with the Guys...lunch at the Waldorf...Frozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity (twice)...seeing a friend perform as the lead in the Fantastiks on Broadway...wild pedi-cab ride around the city...serenading waiters at Ellen's Diner...World Trade Center St. Paul's Chapel (love my new heart box charm necklace)...Wall Street and Battery Park with views of Lady Liberty...lots of shopping...Fabulous Food (neverending feast)...hanging with great family and friends we love and to top it all off, attending the Wedding of all Weddings (see post below).
Monday, June 29, 2009
Love in the Big Apple
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You had SO much fun! I really liked reading your post. Im glad you got to go...just the two of you. I used to always hum the tune 'Just the two of us...We can make it if we try...Just the two of us...You and I,' when we traveled. Now there's 3 of us! Good for you guys, and you did so much stuff. NYC is such a romantic place too...perfect getaway.
Okay, its official, you have the coolest life!
It looks like you guys had a FABULOUS trip!
What a fun trip and a fun post to read! I will have to live vicariously through you and Megan 'til I get to NYC! Glad you had a great trip w/ your hubby...We all need to be reminded of our spouses once in a while!
Post a Comment