Thursday, March 26, 2009
Good Ole' Grey's Anatomy
Is it pathetic to love a show so much that you shed tears over the character's drama and feel like you truly know them? I love love love my dear friends on Grey's, a long-time fan I am. Such great drama, humor, acting and the perfect music to compliment it all. I'm sad that Izzy will be written off the show and will probably have to die in the process. I love that McDreamy and Meredith always get back together - happy endings can exist on TV! It's just a nice little escape from reality for an hour (even if I was still juggling 2 kids that refused to sleep while attempting to watch). We really need to figure out this early bedtime thing so many of you swear by, could really use some downtime earlier than my own bedtime! Until next Thursday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yes! I am so excited they are finally engaged! Its about time! :)
Is Izzy really gonna die? I will cry if that happens. I like her. I like the side of Korev that Izzy's sickness is bringing out of him...dont you?
So you dont have to worry, there are others out there who love it as much as you do!! :)
Post a Comment