Marley & Me. You have to see it, especially if you're a dog-lover or parent or just need a good laugh or cry for that matter. It completely fit my life as I know it lately. Maybe it was so great because I haven't been to a movie FOREVER or because it was a much-needed girl's night with a dear friend (not to mention the fabulous sushi we had beforehand) but I highly recommend it. I'm hoping to catch it again if anyone needs a date to join them. Enjoy!
3 comments:
I need a date!
So do I!
(Not sure about the sushi part, though. In fact, I'm always up for skipping dinner and going straight to dessert! The movie does look like a cute one.)
It's a date then, the next neigborhood get-together will be a movie and dessert night. I'm always game for a night away from the kidos and my hubby doesn't like going to movies.
Post a Comment