You couldnt have said it better...so precious! I love the pictures. I was showing Ben your blogs and he got a kick out of the pics of naked Christian and the story. I think it is so neat that you celebrate Chad's life each year on his bday. Thanks for sharing. Oh, and the songs are good ones...it sounded like I was listening to my ipod! Love ya Brek- Meg
Those pictures are so cute and precious! I love how they change color when you run the mouse over them..neat effect. I wish I would have been there to see Christain dancing!!! Did you get any pictures? He is such a doll! We left at about 9:30..probably just barely missed the show! It was good to see you finally! Love ya
What adorable pictures!!! Where did you go to get them done, I would love some once the new baby get's here! We need to have you over in the next few weeks while the weather is still nice! Hope you're getting lots of rest!!
4 comments:
You couldnt have said it better...so precious! I love the pictures. I was showing Ben your blogs and he got a kick out of the pics of naked Christian and the story. I think it is so neat that you celebrate Chad's life each year on his bday. Thanks for sharing. Oh, and the songs are good ones...it sounded like I was listening to my ipod!
Love ya Brek-
Meg
Those pictures are so cute and precious! I love how they change color when you run the mouse over them..neat effect. I wish I would have been there to see Christain dancing!!! Did you get any pictures? He is such a doll! We left at about 9:30..probably just barely missed the show! It was good to see you finally! Love ya
What adorable pictures!!! Where did you go to get them done, I would love some once the new baby get's here! We need to have you over in the next few weeks while the weather is still nice! Hope you're getting lots of rest!!
These pictures turned out so cute. I think that Mason is starting to look like Christian.
Post a Comment