We're trying to stay busy and hope this baby makes his way out REAL SOON! We had a fun holiday weekend which included Christian riding in the neighborhood bike parade, swimming and fireworks with cousins, barbeques and boating - yes we tried to bounce the baby out with a bumpy boat ride but no success - guess I should have tried tubing or waterskiing to get things going!! I'm not dilated or having any contractions with only 4 days until D-Day so hopefully I get to schedule an induction date at my apt. this week...we'll keep everyone posted!
Daddy convinced Christian to go tubing - a first - and he loved it (as long as he thought Nana was pulling the tube, not the big boat)!
Enjoying some rare cuddles from my boy, I'm getting sad that he won't be my baby anymore!!
Enjoying the fireworks and good ole' fashioned root beer floats with cousins - yummy!
3 comments:
Breklyn, I've been thinking of you and wondering if you've had the new baby yet! I bet you are so done being pregnant with all this heat! You look great though! We just got back from Oregon...driving (~11 hr. trip!). Not the most comfortable thing when you are 6 months pregnant! Keep us updated on the delivery!
~Jen
Good luck on those last few days pregnant! I know they suck but enjoy Christain being an only child until then. Its sad to see them grow up over night when the new baby comes.
So much fun!! How cute of him going on the tube with Troy! I'm counting down the days for you...Mon is so close!
Post a Comment