Only 2 More Months in Counting...Christian and my mom came with me to my second 3D ultrasound last week - we told Christian we were watching a movie and he kept saying "There's a Monkey!" The pics look almost identical to Christian's 30 week ultrasound - those dang Morgans have strong genes - at least they are cute :)
Christian "loving the baby," or more like mommy forcing him to :)
3 comments:
Those 3D images are amazing. That's so crazy to get a feel for what your little 'monkey' really looks like in there! And I loved the picture of Christian standing on the ski-ball game. Cute party!
WOW! I never got to see an ultrasound like that! AMAZING! I am so excited for you to have another little baby around!!
Brek-
The baby will be here so soon! I just looked at your blog and it looks like you guys are doing really well. I hope you are! Good luck with the next 6 weeks (or so).
Love ya-
Megan
Post a Comment