Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ultrasound PIcs

We had our big ultrasound today and our boy is still a boy...everything looks perfect so far! We're grateful for 10 fingers and 10 toes and all the rest. The ultrasound place took 3D images but Jr. wouldn't move his hands away from his face or hold still. The tech kept saying "he's a mover and a shaker!" That's for sure, I've been feeling him kick for awhile now. We're almost half-way there, hard to believe!

Full Body Side View and Partial Profile


Money shot - Showing off his goods!

I'm the Big Brother (wearing my favorite hat)!

3 comments:

Scott and Jen Vincent said...

So Cute! I can't wait to meet him! Do you have a name picked out yet? Let me know if you can make it for dinner! Eow, Hawaii in a few weeks! Sounds fantastic! I'm very jealous! I can't believe you are half way through your pregnancy already...we need to get together!

~Jen

Natalie said...

Holy cow, I've never seen those 3D shots before. They're pretty amazing. Nice on the money shot. No doubt about it. I'm excited for you.

Dallas Jessica Aspen Irelynn and Hudsyn said...

We had our ultrasound the other day and she is still a girl. Crazy how you can feel the 2nd baby move so much sooner then the first. Our girl is a little more mellow then Aspen was but still moves a ton. I can wait to meet the new little ones. Have you thought of a name???